Friday, July 27, 2007

Penguin Catchin the fishes


WT123 Product Paradise

Here is my take on WT123 from SCS. Well the result seemed to be quite satisfactory.The greeting was handwritten. The fishes are handrawn in the background.I added a ribbon between the two sets.

Well I'am at best at my drawings only..And I like stick stones I used it on image.

Ribbons are my favourite- specially bright ones.

Stamps: None
Paper : Handmade paper sheets- Navy Blue, Ivory Sheet
Accessories : Ribbon, Watercolour Pencils, Stick Stones,Black Gel pen

7 comments:

Rajiv Renganathan said...

beautiful! you are indeed very creative.

Bevie Pearl said...

wow I found your blog via reading a thread on SCS. I love your handwriting!! It looks very nice on the cards you made.

Debi said...

Shivani,
You are a very talented artist. Your drawings are amazing!
Debi

Kristine said...

Hello from Madras, Oregon!! I LOVE ribbon too. This is really cute!! You have really lovely handwriting..I could never do my own on my cards, it would ruin it for sure! :) Glad to find you blogging.

Tee said...

you have no idea how great it is to see some other indian stamper besides me. I'll definitely love to keep in touch. Ps. how did you buy all your stuff?? I;ve been dyin to get my hands on all the awesome stuff out there.

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Hi Shivani-

Hope you update again soon! I miss seeing your posts! :)

Unknown said...

i like the penguin its too cute... u certaily have a wonderful hand writting... awesome!!!!!