Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Am I A Scrap Addict..........???

Photobucket

Hey Guess what I'am on Deanne's Layout Design team. She is holding her blogoversary. And in celebration she is holding lots of challenges and "competitions" from August 8th to August 13th! It's going to be very exciting!!
Her first celebration is for YOU to blog about her blogoversary celebration, and you will be entered to win a set of Stampin' up Stamps! Wow!!!!!!

I'am so happy that I've found a platform to show my creations..what could have been better then Deanne's blogoversary celebration.
No, really, I am truly honored to be a part of her team with the rest of the "baker's dozen," as she is calling us. This is an awesome bunch of scrappers, and I can't wait to get started & see others creations as well! Please keep on checking for more excitement & fun..!!

2 comments:

Tee said...

Congratulations girl..good to see your post after a long time

Deanne Clarke said...

Hey, girl!!! This is going to be FUN!!! Can't wait for the first reveal of the first sketch. Thanks so much for accepting the position!