Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Love this RAK

After a long time back I’am in action…trying to be fit but because of my illness I was not keeping well. Still weakness is there. That reminds me many things which happened during this course of period..I received lovely RAK from Nikki…started on the monthly RAK by Courtney wow it was a FAB…it brought smile on my face.I’m sure if u too will have a look you will surely be jealous from me..
A lovely RAK card with a beautiful image of my favorite stamp of Bella series.




A closer look of images sent :


Another set of images :

And anther one :

And some of the embellishments sent by her including patterned paper :


That was treat for everyone’s eyes.. I hope u receive my RAK soon due to my bad health I was not able to post early.
Thanks again for being my RAK partner..how I wish I do have for next month as well..!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I hope you enjoy using it all Shivani!
Nikki