Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jab we met...

Indeed...title suits us..we met on 12th November '2003. We have known each other since 4 years including 1 year of our marriage. And those years were beautiful in every way.

And I love making cards for him, even before marriage I use to make different cards for him. Though at that time I didn’t had much clue about splitcoaststampers. But now I love that site.

I created a lovely card this time for our 4th anniversary. We had a gr88 time…as usual on 11th night we had a cake cutting ceremony. Then next day we had a day out..had a nice lunch at
Centerstage Mall.

Here are few photographs of the card.




Products Used :
Embossing, Stamps, Circle stickers, Ribbons & ball pen.
Another one...




Thanx for looking. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did while making it. Love brightness of gold in this card.



No comments: